Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We'll see what I decide

Well, last night was great. Not only did I get to do some legal blood doping, the transfusion of some additional red blood cells went very well, I got a bath. Nurse R was so good and got me so clean for my visitors today I was really happy. Yep, so happy I cheered, danced and kept an eye on all around.

Mommy and Daddy got here on time like usual today. It was such a flurry of a day I did not get to see them much but that was mainly because they gave Grammy and Peepaw and Grandma and Grandpa a lot of time to hang with me. It was okay because Richard came to the hospital to have lunch with Mommy and Daddy which gave me a little more time with Grammy and Peepaw. My visit with them was special today since they are heading back to the cold land of Indiana tomorrow. I will miss them but I know that they will be back in a few weeks. I could tell that Grammy was a little bummed today. Do you blame her? How can you leave someone so cute like me for a day much less a few weeks. That is okay though I really love the time I got to have with this special trip that Grammy and Peepaw took just for me and I look forward to many more trips to see them and for them to see me. Grammy and Nurse K played with me today by moving me around and sitting me up. Nurse K told Daddy that this was "diva" talk time with me, Grammy and Nurse K. Daddy smiled and rolled his eyes like any good Daddy would do. Mommy came in a little later to hang with me and Daddy, this also gave Grammy the opportunity to catch up with Peepaw. They had to go back to the house to take care of some things and Taag and Ripley. Grammy and Peepaw have been a great help with taking care of things at the house while Mommy and Daddy are here with me. It is so nice to have grandparents, in this special case Grammy and Peepaw as well as Grandma and Grandpa, to help Mommy and Daddy out. They really need it because I am such a bundle of joy...hahahaha!

I did not get to see Mommy and Daddy a lot today since the See-I-See-You was super busy today. I got some new neighbors today and they have heart situations like me. I am praying for them and I would like to ask all of my family and friends out there to please include them in your prayers too. We all here in the See-I-See-You can use a lot of them and we really appreciate them.

When Mommy and Daddy came back they brought Grandma and Grandpa, so Mommy and Daddy had to leave again after a small amount of time with me. But having Grandma and Grandpa sing to me for an hour was well worth it. They sang praises and prayers to me as well as rubbed my arms, back and belly. It was very exciting and I really liked it. I do plan on having more of that done over the next eighteen years.

All of that singing and praying was quite exhausting so I took a little nap. Yep, you guessed it Mommy and Daddy came in while I was sleeping. I did rouse up just to see them preparing to leave because they had to clear out the See-I-See-You for one of my fellow neighbors. I noticed the sadness in their eyes as they did not get to see me much today. I do know that tomorrow will be a better day for them and I plan on spending a lot of time with them too. Speaking of tomorrow the rumor is that I will be able to fill my stomach with the food that Mommy has been preparing for me. I am really excited to feel my belly full for the first time. I hope that all goes well so I can do this really tasty adventure.

Oh, just a medical side note for today. The doctors said it was an "observation" day. I have been off the prostablahblah and now it is up to me on what will be the next step. Please pray for me and my Oxygen levels to get to normal. I should have more medical knowledge tomorrow or Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Carlee, I'm praying for you and your mommy and daddy! I hope you enjoy your first food. I know eating is one of my favorite pasttimes; so I know you'll love it too! Much love!

    -Deanna Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur so cute I will keep you and ur family also in my prayers

    ReplyDelete