Friday, January 29, 2010

Making Changes

I did get some tummy time today. Okay, not really officially on my tummy but I did really like my underwater adventure set. There is a really cool whale that I like to look at and poke. I chilled on my back with all of these cool things all around me. With the whale there was an octopus, dolphin, turtle and many fish. I know that Daddy really likes for me to identify with these animals since he is really into that water thing. Other than hanging around the underwater adventure set I really just chilled with the family today. I did finish off one full bottle (1 out of 8) which is not my best but consistency is the key to success.

I'm looking forward to some good adventure time as well as a bath tonight. I am going to keep exercising my food eating skills too. I am hoping to get at least three bottles consistently by Tuesday.

The next few days look to be the basic chilling days. Hanging with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie A, Grammy and Peepaw. Not many visitors have come by this week, I think it is because of the out of town family is here which I totally respect. I look forward to some visits next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment