Sunday, January 24, 2010

Football!

Home life has been quite nice. After yesterday's post I got to get some sleep and that was great. A whirlwind of activity came over from noon until...well...it is still going kind of. We got a visit from ATF and her big daddy, they brought over lunch. Apparently this was a settling of a bet that ATF and Daddy had earlier in the football season. The BEARS (GO BEARS!) beat the (snicker) steelers. Daddy said it was a horrible game for both teams but the better team always wins. After ATF and her big daddy left we got a visit from the Humorous family. C&G have been helping Mommy and Daddy a lot over the past few weeks and they have been wanting to meet me since day one. At one point I heard C Humorous screeching on the phone when she was talking to Mommy. It was good excited screeching which made Mommy and Daddy laugh a lot. I think that is why they are called the Humorous'. During that time JZ and Slim brought over Snow White and had a visit. I was held by ATF, C Humorous and JZ. Then Gma C came to visit and hold me. She even got to feed me my supper. It was great to have all of these people visit me. I am actually looking forward to a relaxing day watching football today. Yes, I am going for the Colts vs Vikings but we will see if Manning and Favre (I am still wondering how this is said as Farv when it is spelled like that) steps up to play today.

Grammy and Peepaw made it safely here last night. They have already helped out a lot for Mommy and Daddy. Grammy fed me a few times and Peepaw held me too. They are here for a week so I know that Mommy and Daddy will really appreciate the help. This will be their first full week at home with me and I am a big hand full of joy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment