Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sigh...

We all need time to relax and play over the weekend. I got to hang out and play with Auntie A, Grammy and Peepaw. Mommy and Daddy were here too but they gave me a lot of time with Auntie A, Grammy and Peepaw since they had to leave this weekend. It is a little sad now that they all have gone back home. Auntie A left Saturday morning. I figured she was getting ready to head home since all day Friday she held me and played with me. I bet that SJBD are happy to have their mommy home as I am happy to have my Mommy with me. I do appreciate the time that Auntie A was able to have with me, Mommy and Daddy and I look forward to seeing her again but this time I would like to meet Uncle B, SJBD. I heard that they may come in March. If not then I hope soon.

Grammy and Peepaw had to leave today, Sunday. They have a long drive ahead of them so they left in the morning. They were sad to leave mainly because I am here and they are in Indiana but I do think that the fact that the average temp here in Georgia is in the 50's while in Indiana it is in the teens. You have to love the south at times :) I will miss them too but Peepaw got some video cameras so we all can chat through the computers. I don't know how it works but that should be quite cool. I'll let you know how that works later.

It was real nice to have Grammy, Peepaw and Auntie A here for the past week. They really helped out Mommy, Daddy and me as we all get custom to the new patterns and schedules that we are developing. We'll see how it all goes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment