Monday, January 11, 2010

Things I Really Liked

It was a wonderful evening last night. Not only did I get to see Mommy and Daddy again but they brought in Grandma & Grandpa as well as Grammy and Peepaw. I want to thank Josh and Cindy for keeping Mommy and Daddy busy while Grandma and Grandpa came and read some stories to me. It was fun to hear Grandma read some as she rubbed my back. I am going to like that back rubbing thing. I made sure to tell Grandma that when she stopped, "Hey Grandma...how dare you stop that rubbing!" So she kept it up for her visit. You know, Grandma, I will be expecting that each time I see you now.

I was really happy that Mommy got to change me again. I am still waiting for Daddy to dive in and go for it. He told me that he will when Mommy is tired of doing it. I told him to step up old man! He laughed and told me he'll try to get the next opportunity. I will make sure it is a good one...hee hee.

After Grandma and Grandpa left I got to see Grammy and Peepaw again. And yes...I decided to open my eyes to see Grammy and Peepaw this evening. Grammy has similar ideas as Grandma although instead of my back I like it when Grammy rubs my arm. Yep, that has similar results as the previous rubs I get so yes...Grammy, I expect that to continue as well. I also appreciated the book that you are reading me. I look forward to more visits and reading from both sets of Grandparents.

The family had to leave for the nurse change but Mommy and Daddy came back and stayed with me for a while. We were all tired but it was okay since they were staying down the hall from me this night. Daddy told me that this was good for him because he did not want to have to deal with the Atlanta drivers and his stress levels. Monday was to be a big day for me and he wanted to be as fresh and stress free as possible. I asked Daddy what was up and he said that the Doctors are to come in and evaluate me on Monday to figure what is the next step in my adventure. I was also supposed to go to what they call the Kath Lab so they can put my belly button string (also known as an umbilical line) in a better position. I asked Daddy if that was a big deal and he reassured me that it was a simple procedure that should not take long. I am glad that he and Mommy are here to fill me in on these details.

I'll let you all know of the Monday adventures this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment