Saturday, January 23, 2010

Every Day Is Good

Well, since yesterday's post it has been quite a day. I have continued to eat with some success from the bottle. My amounts seem to increase with each day. Sure every so often I blow it and go back to 8-12 cc's but I am working on it. I got to go see my pediatric doctor yesterday afternoon. Dr. N was really cool. She, Mommy and Daddy talked a bit about me and my medical history. Daddy made the comment that I already have a medical history and I am only two weeks old. I figured it just means that I am cool. I am supposed to go back in two weeks to get my official one month checkup. Mommy and Daddy wanted to bring me in a little early due to my Mr. Ebstine's thingy and so Dr. N and I can meet. She knew me off of paper from the hospitals (yes that is two that I have already been in) and now she got to meet me in person. Dr. N did say that Dr. J was good. We will be going to see Dr. J on Monday, we are checking him out to be my cardiologist. Daddy always thought he would be the first in the family to need to see a cardiologist. Just proves that I am much better than him in many ways and this is just the beginning.

It was fun getting into my life pod again for a trip. I did decide to pull out my nose string while we were waiting at the doctor's office. I wanted to try to breath through both my nose holes for a while. It was nice, but Daddy had to put the nose string back in. Again, I did NOT like it. Only if I could eat all my food through bottles, better yet from the source! In due time, in due time. What I am good at is (sorry Uncle The Tim) pooping! I got to show off my projectile skills for Grandma last night while Mommy was changing me. I did get Mommy this morning too :) Daddy has been lucky, so far. I am waiting for the perfect moment for him. Yep, Grandma came by last night. She brought me a new chair so I can sit in it instead of always being in my Paknplay. We'll get to test it out today...I am so excited!

Speaking of today. So far I hear that ATF is coming to visit for a bit. She is currently making a baby in her belly now. I am excited for that because I like to have more and more friends. After that Grammy and Peepaw should be arriving soon too. They left Indianapolis around 6:30 this morning to come and spend more time with me. I think JZ and Slim may poke by sometime this weekend as well as Gma R and some others. Now that I am home everyone wants to come and see me. Very exciting!

Okay, so I am going to get dressed and rest a bit so I am ready to go for the busy day today. I'll let you know what happens. TTFN (that is "ta ta for now" in Tigger speak, he is all over my room with Pooh...the bear).

No comments:

Post a Comment