Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Few Extra Days

Yeah, okay it has been a few days since my last blogging. As I get bigger and stronger my time working on eating and gas seem to take up a lot of my time. My schedule seems to be getting to somewhat of a norm. I am still eating every three hours with Mommy or Daddy but every so often, usually during the day, I like a few snacks too. I down anywhere from 14-18 ounces a day with me hitting the high numbers more often. I won't see a doctor until next week but I am hopping to be in the eight to eight and a half pound range by then. I am in my 7th week of air breathing and life is going quite well. I am excited to go see the doctor in a few weeks to see if they give me the okay to go out into the world for things other than medical checkups. I know that Mommy and Daddy are excited for that too.

Grandma and Grandpa have been helping Mommy out a lot when Daddy is at work. Actually today Mommy and Daddy got to go to church. This was their first time back since Christmas. They were really happy to see all of those who have been and continue to support them (and me). Soon I will be able to join them :)

Everything else is going along. It has been a hard road these past 7 weeks and I keep hearing Mommy and Daddy say that they do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Trouble comes in threes...I don't know if that means that I will eventually have two siblings but don't say that to Daddy, he may rip your eyes out. I do say the trouble in threes due to the following calculation...beautiful child with heart condition + job loss + car wreck = 3 hard/difficult things. So, unless that Lawyer Murphy dude has anything to say the Gonzales Clan should have a few good months ahead of them. But we all know that is a given with me being around!

No comments:

Post a Comment