Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All Quiet Except When I Have To Go To Sleep

It has been a good past few days. I am enjoying eating more and keeping Mommy and Daddy up with sleeping less. Oh sure, I am sleeping when I want to but it will take a little bit of time and energy to get me down. I won't go without a fight :)

Mommy has been awesome the past few days when Daddy has to go to work. Grandma and Grandpa come over every so often to give Mommy a break. I did miss Daddy yesterday. He had to go to work early for a meeting and with all of his classes he ends up having a very long day. An okay thing about it is that when he comes home he does hold me and talk to me for a while. Eventually he will try to put me to bed but as you can see on the above I do resist.

Well, as I mentioned, life is good. We go see the cardiologist again next week so on the doctors news nothing new, just me chillin with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment