Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just Before The Game

I thought that I would jump on and give a quick update before I watch the Colts smack down the Saints.

A good weekend. I have been a little cranky lately but I believe that it is due to my growing state. I feel longer and a little heavier but we will get that information this week at the doctors office. I have been eating a bit more, especially when Mommy and Daddy offer it to me. That is good though, I figure since I am getting older and bigger I will be more hungry. I just have to figure this eating and sleeping a little more. Mommy and Daddy seem so blah when I like to be up after my 12 or 3 am feeding. I believe that they have to get with my program, but I do plan on giving them a little slack about that eventually. Daddy is supposed to go back to work so he will need his beauty rest for his students...trust me he needs a LOT of beauty rest (I take after Mommy in my looks).

This weekend I got to see a lot of Aunt T and Uncle A. They spent the night here on Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa hung around a bit on Saturday too. We just talked and passed me around. Aunt T helped Mommy with my bath, it was good. I really like it when they have the extra heater on, it makes the room all nice and cozy.

Aunt T and Uncle A left early today. That gave us some time to rest and clean up a little for Gma C and Gpa C. They came over this afternoon and loved on me a bit. Gpa C is so big that I totally fell asleep on his gorilla chest. The man's hand is as big as my whole body...yes...head to toe! After they left Mommy and Daddy discussed if we were going to go to some friends house for the Super Bowl. Although they really wanted to go visit, they decided to take the night at home and prepare for a new week. I'll be seeing my pediatrician this week so that will give some answers to Mommy and Daddy so I can go out and visit more next weekend.

Eat a lot of good food tonight and GO COLTS (do keep in mind that I am cheering for the Colts only because the Bears are not in the Super Bowl...okay I think Manning is a great player and cute too).

No comments:

Post a Comment