Friday, February 5, 2010

Stop On By

Quite a day it was getting that nose string out. I do hope that you get to see the excitement on the video that I posted. Yes, that is actually coming out of my nose. Just think...people pay good money to see magic tricks like this, mine is real. Life has been quite easier to eat, dress and play with out the nose string. I can breath easier and Mommy and Daddy don't always have to worry about the dangling end of the nose string now. No more tape on my face too, now that is REALLY exciting! After that event Mommy and Daddy let me have a relaxing day. Sure it was a little traumatic but, as you could see on the video, I took it like a champ. Just a bath that night and the day was quiet.

Daddy has been getting a lot of phone calls from his friends at work. Many of them are planning on helping us out next week by bringing us dinner. This is really appreciated since next week Daddy has to go back to work and it will be just me and Mommy for a few hours at a time. With all of our friends bringing us dinner, Daddy can come home and play with me as he adjusts to finding all the time to work, clean, cook and play with me. Oh, no worries, Mommy will be doing some work around the house too, I will make sure of it but to be honest with you, I would prefer to be held, loved and sung to as much as possible from Mommy. She has a way better voice than Daddy. Hey, he knows it and he would tell you the same thing :)

There was some good Daddy and me time yesterday. Mommy went out with her 5th grade friends for lunch and Daddy got to hang with me. We talked, slept and played. I gave him a good laugh when I totally farted on his chest. He said that it felt like something punched him it was such a force. I was like...yeah dude, take that! We had a good time. Last night I got to meet D-Ray. He is a really cool guy. He smells like concrete most of the time but he is a really good friend of Mommy and Daddy. Gma C came by to visit last night too. Mommy and Daddy like it when people come over. Mommy said it is nice to have conversations with adults. I was like, "what about Daddy?" No response was given, what is up with that? They are so funny together.

Well the weekend is here and the Colts are going to win. Have fun at all the Super Bowl Parties and eat some good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment