Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Is This Work Thing?

It has been a good few days. Unfortunately the Colts lost but good for the Saints. They did earn it and both teams gave us a good game. Now on to help Daddy with his research to win his fantasy football super bowl next season.

Speaking of Daddy...I have missed my Daddy time as of late. He had to go back to work this week and it is really cutting into my time with him. He told me that it is necessary for many things like our food, home and me but he also said that it was for all the other students that he works with. Many of them have been keeping up with this blog, getting information from Reverend Pace and asking around the campus. I really did not know that Daddy has such an influence on so many young lives, not just my own. I think it is really cool, so I can't really be that upset. Over the past few days Daddy did tell me that many of his colleagues and students have been asking about me and Mommy. They are all glad to see him and have him back and I don't blame him. He really likes what he does and were he is. This gives me a bit more time with Mommy. Oh, sure, she does the same thing as Daddy just on a younger level. I heard that Mommy's colleagues and students miss her too. Sorry though, only one can go back to work now I still need some Mommy/Daddy time.

Which in fact brings me to to today. I went to visit Dr.N again today. I have grown a little and gained some weight. I understand that many women don't like to talk about weight but I feel that at my age it is a really good thing. I gained about a pound, which is really good for me. Remember it is hard for me to eat at times, one can only run so many marathons in a day and I do it every time I eat. I am healthy (for someone in my condition) by all the standards. Sure the murmur is still there and it will be for a long time but I am doing good. I did get a sharp poke by a nurse today. I cried a moment but that was just for shock value. That little shot was nothing compared to what I had at the See-Eye-See-You.

So, I am healthy and doing well. I get to spend a lot of evening time with Daddy and daytime with Mommy. Taag and Ripley are taking care of me too. All is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment