Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feed Me!

So Mommy and Daddy are finally realizing that I like to eat. This every three hour stuff that the doctors said I "need" is not for me. I like to eat every 90 minutes or so. Okay, I am only three and a half weeks old and I even know that 90 + 90 = 180 which is equivalent to 3 hours. Simple math :) How do I know this, I spent nine months learning about math at the 5th grade level from Mommy's teaching, it is really not that hard to figure out. So yeah, I like to eat every hour and a half which will eventually come to the proper amounts of "prescribed" food for every three hours. Daddy called the doctors today to confirm my hypothesis, we are still waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime Mommy and Daddy set me up with some tummy time (pictured above). It was fun for a little bit but that is all that I was able to handle before I started to get frustrated. Then it was time to flip and play on my back again.

Life is going well. I want to continue to thank all of you who are supporting me in prayer and thoughts. I extend the same in prayer and thought to you to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment