Thursday, March 4, 2010

What A Week

Wow, this week went by quite quickly. Just the other day I blogged and now it is already Thursday. Life is going quite well. I am doing great and really enjoying my time with Mommy and Daddy. Over the past few days I have been smiling a lot more because I think Daddy does some really weird things and Mommy has a great singing voice. Well of course I smile when I fart too, it feels soooooooo goooooooood. I have even been chatting to Mommy and Daddy lately. They call it cooing or baby talk, but they know what I am saying and we have good conversations.

Grandma and Grandpa have been a good help here for Mommy and Daddy. The Grandparents come on by to hang with me when Mommy and Daddy have to run out for errands. That is mainly due to my not being able to go out and see people yet but we have a doctors appointment next week so hopefully that will change...not the skipping on Grandma and Grandpa, the being able to go out and visit the world. I got really excited about it when Mommy took me in the yard the other day to check out the garden. I know I am going to like it outside. Soon my friends....very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment