Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who Needs The Calendar To Say "I Love You".


So what is this Valentines stuff? The world needs a calendar to tell people when they are supposed to do something nice for your loved ones? I like that Mommy and Daddy do it every day not just one day a year.

I am doing well this weekend. True, I have been a little fussy in the evenings but I am like Mommy...I don't like to sleep. I hear that cousin M does the same thing. She sounds really cool, I can't wait to meet her G and S. I have been eating very well during the days and okay at night. Last night was a little frustrating. I ate my whole bottle then my tummy decided to spit-up most of it all over Mommy. Just after my bath too. Mommy and Daddy changed me and Daddy helped my empty tummy out by letting me have some more food, at my request. Not much else really going on other than the Olympics. The new fun thing today will be that Mommy and Daddy decided on some new bottles that I will be eating from. Mommy is going to go and get them so Daddy and I can have some fun time together. I wish I could go with Mommy but the Doctor said that I need to stay in for a few more weeks. I need to get a little stronger before I go and meet the public and their germs.

No comments:

Post a Comment