Friday, February 12, 2010

More Snow In Georgia

Well have been breathing air for five weeks now and this is the second time it has snowed. Mommy and Daddy said that since they have been in Georgia it has only snowed (aka fluffy stuff with accumulation) once here in Georgia before I came along. So that means that in their five years here in Georgia they have seen snow three times and twice when I was here. I just like to remind them of the old times up in Illinois and Wisconsin.

So, Daddy has finished his first week back at work. He came home every evening and held, talked and took care of me. I heard that there are many students anxiously awaiting my visit. Soon my Oxford friends, very soon I will come and visit.

On the flip side of things, Mommy and I have been chilling here at home. We like to sleep, eat and walk around the house. Taag and Ripley are getting use to me now too. Ripley will watch me in my bouncy chair and let Mommy know when I am up and stirring. Any time that I cry Taag will immediately look for Mommy to let her know that I am calling. They are really good big sisters.

During today's tummy time Daddy put me on the whale and I rested my head on it for a bit. I then got tired of looking to my left so I lifted my head and turned it so I can face the right side all by myself. I have been working on my neck muscles the past few weeks so I am getting stronger each day. Daddy was so proud he and I went to tell Mommy. She was so excited too but a little bummed she did not see it. I'll show her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment