Monday, February 22, 2010

Dr.J Says All Is Okay


Well, it was a good day today. Mommy, Daddy and I went to see Dr.J, my cardiologist. He is a really good doctor. He was nice and talked to me like he remembered me as if I was just there yesterday. My O2 Saturation level was at 100% and my heart is doing well. Again, this is all with the current condition of Mr. Ebstine. I am able to be reduced on one of my medications but I still need the continued dose of the SVT medicine.

Other than that all is doing good. I did have a rough night last night due to major gas pains. I was quite upset for a bit more than an hour. I believe that I really stressed Mommy and Daddy a bit, but I was not feeling well at all. After some time I had Mommy scrunch me up and I had some good farts...sorry Grammy...toots. Toots sounds like I am playing the trumpet or something, they were farts! I hope that doesn't happen too often. It was not fun for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment