Saturday, February 20, 2010

They Got Some Time Together

It was an adventure last night. Mommy and Daddy went to dinner without me. The doctors still say I should not go out on public just yet due to my physical defensive tactics are not up to normal standards yet but Mommy and Daddy can still go out every so often. Daddy does it a lot during the week for a few hours here and there for work but Mommy really has not gotten out much. It was nice for them to go and grab some dinner. Mommy even gets to go out with the Humorous Lady today. Daddy time for today, quite exciting.

So last night, while Mommy and Daddy were gone, I had Taag and Ripley watch me all by themselves...hahahahha....no not really. Grandma and Grandpa came over and we had a great time. Grandpa would watch and talk/sing to me when Grandma was up and about doing stuff and then Grandma would hold me and sing to me as Grandpa watch Glen Beck and the Fox News Network. I will admit, I was a little fussy for them last night. I was a little stressed, well who wouldn't be? Mommy and Daddy went out without me. They did need the time to talk and enjoy themselves. I have been occupying most of their time and Daddy had a bummer of a week. His job is cutting back on positions and he was one of the people they let go. Please pray for us as we will start the adventure of a new job after this semester. I'll keep you posted on that progress as well as mine.

I have the cardiologists appointment this coming week. We'll see how my heart is doing. It has been a month since I last seen Dr.J and I am feeling good. I hope the results reflect how I feel.

I'll talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. Anthony, I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I've got you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete