Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mama C Rocks!

WOW!!! What a day I had today. I thought it would be like most other days, you know...get up, eat, play, be loud and play with Mommy, Daddy and the dogs. It started like that but I did not know that Mommy and Daddy set up a play date with Mama C. She came over to get me in the afternoon and took me over to her place and did we play. I played with buddy A's toys and Mama C and I were jamming all over the place. We went outside for a little bit but it was quite hot so we came back inside to roll around and play more. I stuffed down two full bottles and some apple sauce and it was G-O-O-D...good. By the time we were supposed to meet up with Mommy and Daddy I was so tired I slept for a bit. I am going to miss them but I keep feeling that I'll be seeing them for my birthday ;) Right Poppa C.

Once I got back with Mommy and Daddy we went to see the Hutcholo's. They will be leaving GA soon just like we will be. I am gonna miss Jazz, Slim and Sweep as well as Beak. They are family so I know that we'll be seeing them again for holidays and such. It is kind of sad to leave, I mean...I just got here almost 7 months ago. I won't dwell on this now I have a few more days in GA to see everyone.

So, make sure you stop by and say hey because the time to do that is getting shorter and shorter!

No comments:

Post a Comment