Friday, August 20, 2010

Online Again

I am so sorry for the long delay between posts. With the move and everything we were offline and crazy with packing/unpacking and moving. But we are good to go now!

What a change it has been!! I miss all of my friends in GA dearly but I want you to know that we are doing very well. We have moved into a beautiful old house near Daddy's work. We have been unpacking for about 2 weeks now and we are almost done. I try to help whenever I can but I can only lift so much. I have reached some milestones over the past two weeks too. I have two teeth on the bottom of my mouth and another one coming out there too. Mommy and Daddy say that I am "mobile". I am not sure what that means but I do know that I am going all over the place on my belly :) I like to move all over the place grabbing dogs, wires and all of my toys. Oh, Daddy told me to tell you that the wires are not plugged into anything and I am not allowed to play with the ends of them. I am eating more things now too. I'll be honest with ya, the beef smells like what Mommy and Daddy give Taag and Ripley, but it is okay flavor.

I have been able to play with Grandma and Grandpa this past week. They have been hanging with me as Daddy starts his new job and Mommy finish unpacking some stuff. I'm gonna miss them when they go but I will be seeing Grammy and Peepaw soon then I get to hang with Grandma and Grandpa again. Life is so full of activity!

Okay, so I'll try to keep up on my postings!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment