Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebration of Freedom

Hey Everyone,

I hope that you all are having a great 4th of July weekend. We'll be seeing family in the next few days so I know that I am really excited about that as well as the rest of the family. I just hope that everything keeps going in the positive fashion. Apparently I have gotten a little ear infection this past week. We went to go see Dr.N this week and she put me on some medicine. I kept telling Mommy and Daddy I was fine, I just wanted to help Daddy out with his coughing and feeling sick. I am feeling a bit better over these past few days. When I am not feeling well I like to be held a lot by Mommy and Daddy, it makes sleeping easier I feel.

Other than my ear not much for me. Daddy is slowly getting better and Mommy is catching up on sleep here and there. She is really good with me. Don't get me wrong, Daddy does a great job too, but Mommy is where the good stuff is at. I know that Daddy will be around more when I get to walking and such, but for now cuddling with Mommy is the best.

Well, off to the family. I'll be around and having fun...you do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment