Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flury of Activity

Wow...how insane is life right now. Fortunately health wise I am as fit as a late 1970's Houston Oilers Tight End!!! Yep, I saw the cardiologist yesterday and the pediatrician today and I am as healthy and strong as an ox. I'm gonna miss my doctors here in GA but I know that Mommy and Daddy are doing a lot of research for good doctors for me in IL. I'll tell you what though...those tetanus shots HURT! I cried for a bit but I toughened it out...only one tear. Mommy and Daddy were good to make me feel better and happy so I was smiling before I left the doctors office. They are bringing me around more often without the life pod now. Sure, I am still in it when we drive places but they usually leave it in the car to go visiting people. I like it much more than being in a pod all the time.

So the flurry is how much work Mommy and Daddy are putting in to placing everything in boxes and cleaning up around the house. We are in the last week of living here in GA and then it is off to IL. I am excited to see what this white fluffy stuff is that they say is "snow". I guess I'll have to wait a little bit but it sounds really fun. Daddy told me to make sure you let him or Mommy know via email to get our new address. I guess they'll not have the internet at the end of the month so I'll either have to find a computer to talk to you all but once we get back online I'll let you know. I do have a few more days to talk to you so we'll make it count.

Please keep us in our prayers thorough this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment