Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Week of FUN!

I had such an awesome week this past week! I met many new family members and had so much fun playing with them. Not only did I get to hang out with Grammy and Peepaw, I got to see Auntie A again as well as S, J, B, D and Uncle B. On top of that I got to see Auntie D and Uncle D with Cousins H, L, M and A. I even got to meet SM but JL did not make the trip. That is okay though, he had to work at his camp. Summers are for camp which means a lot of work and little play for those who work at them. I was really excited to meet Mr. and Mrs. L who brought over a lot of toys for me and invited me to come and play in their pool. We did not get to the pool this week but I believe that there are plans for next week.

This weekend is a crazy one. We'll be looking for houses then back to the common trying to sell our house and pack up to go to the new house. I wish I could help Mommy and Daddy a bit more but even though I am very strong I am still a little too little to move those boxes. One day...actually Daddy says hopefully never until I go to college. I think he is tired of packing.

Well, off to see the world. We'll talk soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment