Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm A Big Girl Now

I am sure that that title will come and go through the years. We are home, at least our current home in GA. Mommy and Daddy did get a house by Daddy's new job. We'll be moving to it soon, there are some things that Mommy and Daddy have to finish up her in GA before we go. Since we have been back I have gotten to do a few things.

I now sleep in my own room and I LOVE IT! A nice comfortable bed (okay the adults call it a crib but it is a bed to me) that has been used by many of my cousins before me. I thought that the history of my bed was really cool.

I really love to eat food epically beans and apples. I really don't like peas but Mommy doesn't either so we have some similar flavors and favorites. I am working on getting use to a cup of the sippy design. Daddy keeps saying he wants to put something called juice in the sippy. I am not sure what that means but whenever Daddy cooks it always smells really good so I know he'll have something really good for me when it comes to food and drink.

I am also up on my hands and knees with my head up. I keep seeing Ripley and Taag and will get very excited to get them but I just bounce back and forth...for now :)

These are just a few of my current accomplishments and fun endeavors since we have gotten home. I know there are more to come and I'll make sure to let you know of as many as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment