Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun With Grandma and Grandpa

Today was an awesome day! I got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa for a good portion of the day. Mommy and Daddy went to run some errands and I really did not want to be in and out of the car with this hot 95+ degree weather so I asked if I could hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. To my fortune everyone agreed :)

So, I got to spend a good amount of time playing with Grandma and Grandpa at their house. They have a cool place (literally, the air conditioning is really nice). They have a Mickey Mouse sheet always spread out on the floor so I can play with my toys and Grandparents. I rolled, talked and sang with Grandma and Grandpa. Sure I gave them a break every so often but I like spending time with them so I tried to keep them as busy as I could muster.

Eventually Mommy and Daddy came to get me. We had a nice dinner with the family then it was time for us to come home so I can see Taag and Ripley. It is bath night so I'm gonna go play in the tub for a bit before I chill for the rest of the night.

I hope that everyone else had such a cool day as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment