Sunday, March 14, 2010

Many Adventures Ahead

Well, I know that many of you were very excited to meet me today in church but alas...I did not make it this weekend. I have been looking forward to the trip to see Pastors S, G, G and K but Mommy and Daddy felt that it would be better for me to rest. I totally understand their thought process on this since this past week I had the opportunity to meet many new people. We have a big adventure coming up so they wanted me to stay healthy and avoid the crankiness due to being over tired or overwhelmed. I'll be there sooner than you know.

I want to do a shout out to my buddy MP for reaching her second birthday today. We'll be hanging out a lot soon and I look forward to those fun times. Another shout goes to Gma C as she has a new grandson to keep up with. Oh, no worries, she'll still think of me every so often too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment