Saturday, March 27, 2010

So Many Adventures

Hey All!!! The past few weeks have been so full of activity I have not gotten to get to the blog in quite a while. Now that Mommy and Daddy are sleeping I got to sneak away for a few moments to catch you up.

On the health note, I am doing great. Stats are good, eating is good, pooping is a little on the rough side as of late but at least the air is going through well (Daddy is so proud).

I have been getting out into the world and meeting new people all over the place. I believe the last time I posted we just got done meeting with GUncle Paul and GAunt Lynne. I got to meet P&C and their boys as well. Since then I have been up to see Grammy and Peepaw in Indianapolis. Mommy and Daddy put me in the life pod and we drove up through Tennessee, Kentucky to Indiana and back of course. I did a nine hour trip up and it took us ten hours to get back. It was a lot of fun seeing all the scenery go by like that. While in Indiana I got to hang with Auntie A and finally meet Uncle B, S, J, Br and D. Br & D are really funny. They would come up and jump around while singing for me. It was a great trip for me and Mommy. Daddy was to go do some work but got sick and he disappeared behind a door for a few days. He did not want to get me or Mommy sick. I felt bad for him but he told me that it was okay. He rather I had a great time with the Indiana family than worry about him. To be honest with you...I did both. I do miss the family in Indiana but I know that I will get to see them soon. Grammy and Peepaw will be down in a few weeks to spend time with me and I am really excited about that.

Once we got back Mommy had to go back to work so I have had the opportunity to hang out with CP and Drool. I'll be hanging with them a few days a week until Daddy finishes up with work. The other days I get to spend with Grandma and Grandpa as well as Mommy and Daddy. Life is going really good.

Today was a special day. Daddy and I went over to the church for the Easter Egg Hunt. I did my first Easter Egg Hunt (pictures will come soon). We had a lot of fun. I got the see the Humorous family again as well as some others. It was nice to see them and I had a lot of fun getting those eggs. I got five of them, which I gave to Mommy and Daddy since I am not really able to eat taffy and chocolate yet.

So, all is well and I'll try to be more vigilant on my blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment