Thursday, March 11, 2010

There Is More Outside These Walls

I know that many of you have been waiting for this post so here it is. Actually where do I start...okay, so my first real trip outside was a few weeks ago when Daddy had to run by work for a moment but we consider that trip unofficial due to the idea that I really was not supposed to be out. Since then it has been inside 24/7 with the occasional trip to the doctor. Well, eight weeks has passed and my immunities should be up and running. With this in mind Mommy, Daddy and I went to see G-ma and G-pa C. We were out for a few hours talking and laughing. I did not realize there was so much out there in the world and this is just a small part.

This past Tuesday Mommy and Daddy took me for a ride in the car. We went to eat and drive and drive. I really liked the ride. Quite soothing I must say. Then on Wednesday I had my doctor appointment. It was not that bad until they poked my legs with some sharp objects. Oh sure, they say it will keep me healthy but it really hurt! Mommy and Daddy took care of me and reminded me that this was nothing compared to what I had to go through in the See-Eye-See-You. I realized that was quite true so I toughened up a bit. The NP that checked me out at the doctors office kept commenting on how strong I was. I was like, "lady...if you knew all the stuff I have had to do you would understand my strength." Plus I have genes from Mommy and Daddy who are quite strong too. So with a clean bill of health I am now able to go out and visit a bit more often. We're not going to over do it of course but it will be nice to get out of the house every so often.

Later that night I got to go over to Grandma and Grandpa's house to visit them and Great Aunt L and Great Uncle P. They were driving through to visit us and were really excited to see me. It was fun to meet more of the family. As it turned out I got to see them yesterday before they left too. They came over to the house to see where I live. They did not stay long but it was nice to see them again. The crazy thing is that I got to meet more of my family today as Mommy took me over to meet CnP and their family. I was held by some of CnP's boys. It was a little different having such small arms and hands hold me but it was really cool to be held by more family. I feel the love all over the place.

So this weekend will be interesting. I am thinking that maybe Mommy and Daddy will venture me out to church and even the ever popular Pacho's. We'll see and I'll let you know of whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment