Sunday, September 5, 2010

Fun With Dogs

I have been having a great time with Grammy and Peepaw. They are fun to play, sing and chill with. We went over to Grammy's friends house for dinner the other day. It was a lot of fun to hang and hear the stories of Grammy. One of the most enjoyable things was playing with their dog. Sure it was nothing like T or R but dogs are just cool to play with. So I was being held for most of the time but finally Daddy let me crawl on the floor. Grammy's friends dog (we'll call her Mop) was curious on who this little human was. I am sure of it because we are the same size. So there we were...eye to eye, with about 3 feet between us. All was quiet so I felt I would make the first move. I shouted out..."SUP!!!!!" (in dog language that I have learned from T and R of course) and all of a sudden Mop ran like the wind. She disappeared and would not come near me the rest of the evening. Apparently I am the Alpha female in that house :) I look forward to seeing Mop again as well as Grammy's friends.

Today we went for a few walks with Mommy, Daddy, Grammy and Peepaw. The walks are fun although the wind was a little blustery. The temperature is beautiful here. Mommy is a little worried. It is so beautiful she is worried of the chill that will come with the winter. All good though, that is why we have warm clothes.

We'll time to sneak back to bed before Mommy and Daddy find me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment