Wednesday, September 15, 2010

M, G and S Rock!

Wow, what a week. We had some visitors this week and they were so much fun to watch and play with. From the most northern part of the Mommy's side of the family, M, G, S and Auntie J came to visit us here in IL. They arrived earlier this week and we have been running around and playing ever since. I am sad that they will be leaving soon but I understand. Their Daddy could not come with due to his work. I know it would be hard to have my Daddy gone for such a long time but I do know that they will be really excited to see their Daddy.

Mommy and Auntie J got a lot of stuff cleaned out so there is more house and less boxes. We are moving into the house and it is almost done. Daddy had to work this week but that is okay. He really likes his job just like Mommy liking being with me all the time. I guess this weekend we'll be going and seeing some new friends. I am looking forward to that, it will help me get my mind off of missing M, G and S.

I'll let you know how the weekend goes. And I want to toss a huge shout out to Mac-Lee-Roy, it is her birthday today and I wanted to know that I miss her squeaking whenever she came to see me. Another shout out to Uncle S for letting M, G, S and Auntie J to come and visit this week! Both of you rock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment