Tuesday, August 31, 2010

All's Well

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to touch base to see how you are doing. All is going well here in IL. Daddy is working hard at his new job. Mommy is hanging with me and we are learning lots of things as I grow and develop. I'm learning many things like how to wave my hands when I am done eating, crawling and getting up on my hands and knees to learn the next movement and eating lots and lots of foods. I really like watching the dogs play and run around (usually when I am chasing them). One of my favorite things is when Daddy comes home. He is usually quiet when he comes in, I think to make sure he doesn't wake me from my naps, but when I see him I get really excited with smiles and my body jumps all over the place. I actually do that when Mommy is out of my sight for a while too.

Other than that not much else thus far. I am planning on seeing some new doctors in the next week or so. I am excited for that. I'll fill you in on the details when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment