Thursday, August 26, 2010

Always Seems Tired

I don't know if it is the Illinois air but I am quite the tired being lately. I try to take naps but I just don't like to sleep. It is a lot of fun to have Mommy around playing with me all day which helps in me not wanting to leave her by herself to nap. Daddy believes it may be the onset of potential allergies, especially since he has had them for a long time. I know Daddy will be bummed if I had allergies, he does not like them and doesn't want me to have that bad experience. Time will tell.

On the lighter note Daddy has finished his first week of teaching at his new school. He seemed to really enjoy himself this week. I believe that he always is happy when he walks in the door he sees me. I know that I get really excited and jump around with smiles on my face whenever he gets home. Usually when he walks in he tries to work his way around the dogs to get to me for a little kiss, then he'll give Mommy one if she is close by. Today Daddy and I got to hang around for a bit so Mommy can get a rest and some things done. We watch a bit of my favorite video then crawled around the floor. I even tried to climb up and over him a few times. I'm getting closer on that one.

Mommy is still adjusting to being with me all the time. I know that I am a full time job and that Mommy is the best for this position! So...all in all, life is good.

Have a great weekend and we'll be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment