Friday, June 25, 2010

So Much Fun

Good Day All! I hope that you are all doing well today. The past few days were quite enjoyable. I got to hang out with Mommy and Daddy as well as the GaFruit family. I even got to play with GmaC and GpaC last night. We went to dinner with them. GmaC is so fun! She talks and plays with me all the time. She even took me around the room showing me off to everyone. She had me talking, laughing and dancing on tables. It was funny to watch GpaC when she does this with me. He really likes it but likes to hide it so as not to encourage these behaviours. I really know he is bummed that he is not the one playing :)

It has actually been kind of quiet around here, with the exception of Daddy and his hiccups. His ear is getting better but a medicine he is on has given him really bad hiccups for the past four days. We believe we are on the tail end of this. With the upcoming weeks we'll be doing a lot of stuff so all of us need to be in a healthy condition.

Well, I am off for my nap. I slept quite well last night, even though I was on my face a lot of the time. Hey it was comfortable. I need my beauty rest through the day so I don't drive Mommy and Daddy insane.

Have a great weekend and we'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment