Saturday, October 9, 2010

Moving and Shaking

Well a lot has happened the past week or so. We met my new cardiologist. He seems nice and knowledgeable, I think I'll go and see him again. It was a very long day at the doctors office mainly due to the newness of me visiting them. By the way I heard him talk to Mommy and Daddy (I was pretending to sleep so they would talk more) I am doing well, hence continuing to do well. The diagnosis sounds very similar to what Dr.J has been saying down in GA. My right atria is still enlarged due to the ventricular regurgitation. We are to "wait and see" which was the continuing diagnosis from all the previous doctors. So, we'll wait and see :)

Life has been quite fun filled for me lately. I have gotten a new toy that I like to stand and move around. It makes noises and colors. I am moving around very much that Mommy and Daddy are now having to chase me a bit more. I have a lot of fun with Taag and Ripley. The other day I followed Ripley up the stairs. Mommy and Daddy were around me when I did this being my first time, but I made it to the first flight all by myself. Yesterday was a special event too. I went to my first volleyball game. We only got to see 3 of the potentially 5 games due to it being so late but it was really cool. One of Daddy's students plays for the team, she is a setter just like Daddy and Auntie A use to be. I was dancing and clapping the whole game. It was so exciting that I fell asleep about a quarter of the walk home. I hope to go again to watch again.

Well, we are gonna go hang with Mommy today, it is her birthday so we are doing all the things that she wants to do today.

Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment